Does your child receive Special Education Services, an IEP or 504 Plan? Or are you looking for more information about these services?
This page provides SVPTA Special Education calendars, meet-ups, contacts, and other valuable resources!
IEP Parent Handbook: This resource outlines IEP procedures, child rights, and guidance to support your child's education.
Recently created and distributed by the South Orange County Community Advisory Committee.
- Get connected! Connect with fellow parents in a welcoming space where you can find information and support.
- Get involved! Important meetings for parents to attend to ensure their voices are heard regarding special education at SVUSD. Learn more at parent education sessions on a variety of topics, held immediately following the meetings.
- Includes SVPTA Special Education contacts, handbooks, volunteer opportunities, IEP resources, and more!
- A group of SVUSD parents with students in special education. Includes information on meet-ups and district meetings. To join, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Includes information about Special Education district staff, district program links, and other district resources.
- A partnership of educators, parents and community members created to support effective Special Education programs and services in the Saddleback Valley and Laguna Beach Unified School Districts.
Want to learn more?
Contact April Kim, Del Lago PTA Special Education Liaison